8.10.15

Finding fitness x MacRitchie Treetop walk

Hello October! It's been such a hazy month and the skies has been really foggy the last 2 weeks. Not sure even if it's legit to breathe.... But anyway, I'm so glad the haze has begun to clear because it means I can get in a hike with my friends again and take in some fresh air!!! Cheryl joined Rach & I to MacRitchie early last month for some outdoor walk. The trail was relatively easy (now that it's my 3rd time!) and the whole walk only took about 2.5 hours, where we exited at Bukit Timah. My aunt in Canada has been exploring various trails and I'm so envious of the gorgeous views she gets :( I'd definitely love to hop on any opportunities to go on a road trip or hike on weekends morning.

Any other trails to recommend in Singapore? 

2 comments:

  1. Try the southern ridges at telok blangah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've been there once before but not hiking! will try it ;)

      Delete