15.3.14

Breakfast x French Toast

Hola weekends!

Saturday can be one of my most boring weekend because J has half day work but no complains :) I usually spend my morning reading news with a slow breakfast, get to tuition, and catch up with blogs in the noon before evening comes. Once in awhile, I wake up earlier for morning classes but it's only right I sleep in! Morning sleep-in are precious for us.

This morning, mom & I ditched the idea of eating out and made French Toast.
Homemade French Toast has been one of my favourite weekends breakfast since young, so you could imagine how happy I was!!

 Ingredients:
  • Milk
  • 2 eggs
  • Some maple syrup
  • Wholemeal Bread
  • Coconut Oil
  • Toppings: Blueberries (or any fruits you like!)

Mixed the first 3 ingredients in bowl and dip slices of bread before placing onto heated skillet. We used coconut oil & the french toast turned out extremely fragrant! Cooked until both side turned golden brown. Add your toppings, blueberries is full of antioxidants :)

We finished our breakfast together and headed out for our own errands. Yumz!

No comments:

Post a Comment