10.10.13

Baking x Banana with Assorted Nuts Muffin

My poor oven sitting in a sealed box at the corner of the living room (since May) has finally seen light :)
Sometime last week, mom and I decide to bake Banana Assorted Nuts muffin. It was our 2nd attempt because the first one didn't turned out that successful. With a little tweak, we were pretty confident it'll be right and edible this time.
One of my favourite morning or pre-workout fruits is banana :) it provides me with energy for the day and more importantly, it's sweet and yums. Banana with walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins never go wrong together. (oh & PB!) When my banana gets too ripe, I place in freezer and eat it as ice-cream for desserts after dinner :D
The whole place was filled with fragrant muffin smell at 1030pm. Can't help but to help myself to one piping hot muffin immediately.

yummehz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment