10.9.13

✈ Yoga Living // Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

 I found Yoga Living few days before my trip and was glad that they were offering classes on weekends. There were limited studios in Vietnam and I thought I had to forgo the thought of trying a practice there. Yoga Living has 2 studios - one located at District 1 and another 1 at District 3. Since we were only free on Sunday, we took the morning Ashtangah class.
We were greeted by an extremely spacious and clean place and 2 friendly Vietnamese who guided us a little. The studio was huge and there were about 20+ of us in the class. It was my first time doing a non-heated class, and also my first doing Ashtanga and I pretty much enjoyed it. We had the class with Eswar, who is an Indian and his class was pretty much easy to follow
The only thing the studio was lacking was mirrors. I was so used to having fully mirrored room but that doesn't really matter. The class ended shortly 1 hour later and I was happy with the practice. Anyway, 1 class costs 5USD and mats & towels are provided at no charge. Shower rooms & lockers were available too :)

Yoga Living
19 Vo Van Tan, District 3

Since we were around District 3, we roamed around and looked for Hoang Ty, which was famous for their Banh Trang, Vietnamese wrap. We ordered a set for 2 and it comes with a platter of green vegetables, pickled carrots, cucumber and raw bean sprouts.We had fun wrapping and it was definitely an experience!

Hoang Ty
70-72 Vo Van Tan, District 3

Coffee & Chocolate Cake at Highlands coffee, very common coffee place before we went for an 1.5 hour body massage at Cat Moc.

How I miss my Sunday now!

No comments:

Post a Comment